We know what it takes to turn dreams of the digital future into products that people love. Finding, developing and accelerating new digital businesses: We aim for the best technological solution to develop unique products and services for Porsche customers and beyond. We aim to find and scale new digital business models as well as optimize existing products.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Software Engineer who cares about software excellence and is aware of the latest trends and knows how to adopt the most appropriate technology. Especially with enthusiasm and knowledge in the Web3 area.
You will join our Customer Innovation & Customer Products Portfolio as a Senior Software Engineer and play an active part in building new customer-facing products. We strive to keep the defect rate low by working with tests (Unit, Integration, UI-Tests, Consumer Driven Contract Tests and Acceptance Tests) as well as clean code. We deploy to production with zero downtime, usually multiple times a day.
You’ll also become a member of the wide and global engineering community of Porsche. Although the position is located in Ludwigsburg, we will work in a hybrid mode with a high proportion of remote work.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Evaluate requirements and break them down into small deliverable pieces
- Writing clean and testable code
- Engage in Scrum as an active participant in an agile cross-functional development team
- Fullstack development of a dApp
- Design software architectures for the best customer experience with application performance and security in mind
- Integrate third-party APIs
WHAT YOU BRING ALONG:
- Experience working in an agile cross-functional development team
- Working with Solidity along with Hardhat, Truffle or Foundry is not entirely unknown
- Experience working with Typescript (Node.js, React)
- A keen interest in automated testing and code quality
- Knowledge of software security standards, threat assessment, and secure programming methodologies
- Understanding of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT), Digital Assets and web3
- Being a team player with excellent communication skills
- Experienced in writing code using web3-specific frameworks and libraries
- Interest in new technologies and their application
- Competitive payment
- Thirty days of paid vacation
- Referral bonuses for bringing new talent on board
- Flexible working model (you and your team decide when to be in the office)
- Food allowance for Speisewerk (Ludwigsburg)
- Access to VW canteen (Berlin)
- A coffee bot that helps you to network while working remotely
- Access to our corporate benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Mobility leasing option (e.g. Jobrad, VW Leasing)
- A subsidy for your VVS / BVG ticket
- Modern working environment
- Dog-friendly Office
- Regular surveys to measure your happiness at Porsche Digital
- Personal growth budget
WHAT COMES NEXT
If you've made it this far, don't keep us waiting. Get started - apply directly!
In the meantime: Check out our Porsche Digital Website to get an impression of what our hearts beat for: https://www.porsche.digital
We are looking forward to every unique application that reaches us. Because diversity is just as important as the energy that flows through our veins.